BMO Financial Group -
Two positions available:
2nd Shift Hrs 3pm-11pm
3rd Shift Hrs 11pm- 7am
M-F and need to be available for weekends.
This position provides network support, management and monitoring for the LAN, WAN and Internet environment for sites in the U.S. and International locations.
The majority of support will be of the Cisco/Nortel data network and various security components. Experience with Juniper firewalls is required. Nortel experience is a plus.
This person will also be a knowledgeable resource for the other support areas and groups within the BMO Group of Companies who need to deploy solutions or resolve problems within the enterprise.
This person will handle 7x24 support calls and interact with multiple help desks, and their management, within and outside the organization.
The majority of changes in this environment are performed on-site during specified time windows at night and over the weekend. This person will be asked to occasionally travel to locations in Chicago, Milwaukee and the surrounding suburbs.
Knowledge & Skills: - Current CCNA certification is preferred.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of hand-on experience supporting and maintaining a Cisco/Nortel based network.
- Must have strong working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and web-based technologies; solid understanding of network architectures and topologies; and outstanding troubleshooting skills.
- 1 to 3 of years experience in a network operations center in a support role is required.
-Prior experience and understanding of ITIL standards as they related to incident/problem/change management is required.
- Experience with firewall solutions such as Checkpoint or Juniper Netscreen/JUNOS is required.
- Experience with BGP, HSRP, EIGRP, VPN and SNMP is required.
- Proficient in the use of the NetScout Infinistream product line is desired.
- Proficient in the use of network management/monitoring tools is required.
- Provide 7x24 support, weekly time/progress reports and timely escalations to management.
- Ability to work varying schedules to perform changes/testing with minimal impact to customers.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
At BMO Harris Bank,we have been helping our customers and communities for over 125 years. Working with us means being part of a team of talented, passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives.
We are deeply committed to a high performance culture - one that values diversity, continuous learning, a strong incentive and reward for service quality, employee commitment, community involvement and shareholder value.
Applicant will join a team of professionals who are responsible for the voice/data network infrastructure of the BMO Group of Companies.
BMO Harris Bank thanks all applicants. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Chicago, Illinois United States
Chicago, IL United States